bigbuck Happy Birthday !

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by FanJ, Jul 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Looks like there could be trouble brewin' in the out-back..(another opening for someone!!)...

Boomers are blooming up Queensland way.....or is that....Bloomers are booming...................answers on a Post-card.........

Cochise, Just a Joey in Jutland...

Attached Files:

2. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Well...aren't yoo speshull! I see you've added those little balloons to yer repertwa! I protest this embellishment of yur posts and I demand that yoo stop and desist immediately. It's dastardly, demeaning, devoid of stuff, demonic, prissy, and pointless....and besides....I don't know how to do it!!

Caterwalling in Katmandu, Cripes ed

3. Valkyri001

Valkyri001 Registered Member

Just droppin by mate to say hello again. Is it your birthday yet?
    Oh well! Happy birthday anyway, just in case I do miss it.:D

4. eyes-open

eyes-open Registered Member

5. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Nuh uh my twisted little pretzel,

The last time I attempted that game I got rested for indecent composure! As Buckie's B'Day Bash is a PG-13 affair only Folksy Songs will be lowed!

Come on baby...lets do the Swiss, Formaggia ed

Ps...sides..Bluckie is turnin the Big "40"! Shuffleboard may be too strenuous!!

6. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Listen up Compadres and Compadrettes,

Oney 47 Days left! A huge downhill slide is being erected to commemorate this stage of portly Buckie's life. I received news that even "JB" was planning to fly down for the Festivities. Now....ain't that a HONK!

Honk if yoo smells beans...then run for your life, Blackeyed ed

7. big ed

big ed Registered Member

June has just busted out all over which means that in 45 days 'Big Buck' will become 'Insignificant Buck'!

How the time flies, Skeeter ed

Ps....tell June to cover up!

8. eyes-open

The hamster died so I'm having to keep the wheel going ..........

Will be back on party duty ASAP - ps leave June alone - she's struggling and could do with the exposure.....

9. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Speaking of exposure.....nobody does it better than Chise!! He sewed little roll up shades, front an back, on his overcoat that he can manipulate like the Pro that he is. 1st he goes for the shock....then he goes for the Moon!

Kinda like "Baked Bean Man" w/o the pyrotechnics!

Did I mention that it's only 45 days to go!!

Clams have hands, Id ed

10. eyes-open

Big Buck's Birthday Committee would like to extend it's sympathy to Pig No.3 who recently lost its siblings Pig no.1 and Pig no.2 in a tragic tale of the dangers of instant gratification.

So Hawaiian BBQ tonight: Don't be late - first come, first served.

11. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Alert!! Keep your eyes-open and your knows to the grindstone! Pooh has just reported Piglet missing. His picture has been distributed thruout the neighborhood and he resembles, well, a pig!! We needs to find him toot sweet cause the last ingredient for the simmerin beans needs to go in ASAP!

The bashing extolling of Bucky must not be impeded, Oinked

12. eyes-open

Pooh has had it in for Piglet since day one.

Piglet was sworn to expose Pooh as a card cheat who tricked him into losing the family home (see the original proofs and you'll note the book should have been titled 'House at Pork Corner'). Owl, who pretends to by dyslexic, but is in fact a master forger, doctored both the original deeds and the print galleys. The nearest they have to law enforcement was Tigger, but he was sidetracked when Christopher Robin, the local land owner, cruelly tricked him into developing a thistle habit. Thistles that Christopher Robin controls the supply and distribution of.
    As for bashing the birthday boy - nay never

Don't ask for whom the bean extols, it extols for thee.......

13. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Owl have too look into these issues to separate the fickshun frum the facks!

Fack #wun...Piglet did swear quite a bit wen he was inrolled hear at the Unavasity. Thats why wee rapped him ina blanket an put him in the corner!

Fack #too...Pooh was a lousy card cheat and cuddent make a house of cards iffen he used duck tape!

Fack #tree...Tigger was waylayed by Hobbes w/a "Q" club and now he's thistling "Dixie"!

Fack #fore (as in Pina) Little Criss was cross when caught cross dressing and ended up Broke on the Back of the Mountain!

Fack #phive...We needs extols....wid all da beans we got...it's exlax we don't needs!!

Don't force yoreself young e-o...may it be w/yoo...iffen it is it will flow troo yoo naturally....along w/da beans!!

Let one go e-o, Repeeter ed

14. eyes-open

Ya got me for the fiction - but the fax ain't the real thing. It's clearly the work of a copycat quiller.

Ya says that now - but if dis bash goes wrong and we have to eat our way out of here - I'm willing to swallow my pride, but I don't think I've got the stomach to pass the Buck.

15. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Aaah...young e-o...will yoo never learn? Iffen yoo eat yor way out of all dem beans yoo will surely be passing somethin!

If yoo happen to pass Bluckie goin in the udder di-reckshun....he's goin here!

Attached Files:

16. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Counting today...ony "40" days to go!

17. eyes-open

Ooh - 40 days in the Wilders'ness - fast, fast, then faster still - then it's bigbucks' birthday bean n' binge.

18. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Ahoy yoo young whippersnapper...e-o,

I'm quite wurried that the mainstays of the "Buffoon Platoon"...Buckie, Primmy, Chise, an Maj Margee might have befallen sum bad stuff. Be that as it is we must perserveer to uphold the hi standards upon wich the Unit wuz fondled founded! I have a scent sense that we shud jest keep stirrin the pot and pass sum beans!

Remember, in the Colonies, we pass on the left, Passive ed

Ps....38 days of shopping left!

19. ~*Nat*~

~*Nat*~ Registered Member

I'm alllll done with my gift shoppin' !! :cool:

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/3561/birth67nv.jpg

Ready and prepared to party in Palamero, Nat :cool:

20. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Well....we all can see that yoo've been a very busy little lady lately! After trunning me over an dating all the neer-doo-wells yoo can grab it's a wunder yoo've had time to shop!

I hopes yoo had time to paws an smell da beans!

Rejected an 4lorn in Dyspepsia, Dip ed

Wheeze all ready to bash Buckee @ Buckee's B'day Bash!!

21. beetlejuice

beetlejuice Registered Member

Attached Files:

22. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Thats a gud un Beej,

I'll have too get back too yoo on that wun tho. The Orgamizing Committee thought that after Toasting and Roasting the B'day Boy we shud be Posting the surrounding area to keep the casualties too a minimum. Maj Marg an her "Troopetts" is attending .... an sharpshooters they ain't!!

Stocking up on mackurokrome an "Q" tips, EMTy ed

23. bigbuck

bigbuck Registered Member

:)
    Oh yeah! Just can't wait for this!

24. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

During one of my dream-like meanderings after my medication, I came across this.....it may explain a lot...

I feel sure it will be right up Mein Edmeisters Cul-de-Sac.......:D

http://www.beans-around-the-world.com/

Cochise, Just a has-bean in Jutland....

25. Marja

Marja Honestly, I'm not a bot!!

BTW-'Chise- the Queen wants her tiara back, seems you left a can of beans in it's place?

She's not a big fan of that brand of beans on her toast!

NOW we know how Buck and Beans got started!:eek::eek:
    Didn't know ya had a famous relative over here, did ya, Buck!:D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, afterlifers and believe-it-or-not types, and welcome to Bucksport, Maine. Today the beans have traveled into the cemetery to bring you yet another adventure into the world of mysterious happenings from beyond the grave. (With apologies to Count Floyd: "Oooh - scary, boys and girls!")This is the gravesite monument for Bucksport founder Colonel John Buck. Now, what makes ol' Johnny's marker interesting is the stain on the front - what appears to be a woman's leg. Some say she's wearing stockings, some think it's a boot. Either way, there's little denying that it looks a whole lot like a dame's gam.

But why is it there? Well, this is where the story gets interesting... According to local legend (gossip?), the stain came around after Col. Buck burned a witch at the stake, and her medium-rare leg rolled out of the fire (SPEWWWWW!). Her understandably ticked-off son placed a curse on Johnny boy's grave, saying that the image of the leg would forever haunt his eternal rest. And so it does, to this day. Supposedly they tried cleaning it off, but the stain keeps coming back. (But now that it's a tourist attraction, there's no way it's ever coming off, now is there?)

Of course, naysayers have scoffed this theory for years, and rightly so. There never were any witch burnings in Maine, and quite frankly, don't you think that they could've come up with something a little more devastating in the way of curses than tombstone graffiti? I mean, all those eyes of newts should be good for something a little more darker...

Regardless, the frijoles enjoyed their time in the graveyard, and encourage all of you to keep an open mind about mysterious curses, lest you end up in a can with a picture of beans all over it... Oh, hey! Wait!

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.