What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer by your web browser at the request of a site you're viewing. This allows the site you're viewing to remember things about you, such as your preferences and history or to keep you logged in.
Cookies may be stored on your computer for a short time (such as only while your browser is open) or for an extended period of time, even years. Cookies not set by this site will not be accessible to us.
Our cookie usage
- Registration and maintaining your preferences. This includes ensuring that you can stay logged in and keeping the site in the language or appearance that you requested.
- Other third-party cookies for things like Facebook or Twitter sharing. These cookies will generally be set by the third-party independently, so this site will have no ability to access them.
Standard cookies we set
These are the main cookies we set during normal operation of the software.
- Stores the current ID of your session.
- Stores a key, unique to you, which allows us to keep you logged in to the software as you navigate from page to page.
Additional cookies and those set by third parties
Additional cookies may be set during the use of the site to remember information as certain actions are being performed, or remembering certain preferences.
Managing your cookies and cookie preferences must be done from within your browser's options/preferences. Here is a list of guides on how to do this for popular browser software:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Safari for macOS
- Safari for iOS
More information about cookies
To learn more about cookies, and find more information about blocking certain types of cookies, please visit the ICO website Cookies page.