bigbuck Happy Birthday !

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by FanJ, Jul 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eyes-open

eyes-open Registered Member

Dear Prof,

As you know you recently arranged for me to pass out at your University.

While, as long as no charges are brought, I am more than happy to remain ignorant of those missing hours. I would also like to express my surprise and thanks at the 'Buckie's Bean Bugle' tattoo I later discovered had been added to my butt.

Sadly the reed, which you felt necessary to have inserted to complete the ensemble, wasn't a total success. Three evenings ago I was officiating at 'Camp Chickenhearted' and during a particularly heartfelt rendition of the classic 'reveille' the reed slipped. Fortunately it wasn't a total failure - while the eternal poigniancy of the moment was lost, I was at least able to attract a large formation of wild duck and the lads ate well.

2. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Woah.....you actually used the wurd "poignancy"! Yoo must be an imposterous e-o cuz he certainly didden lern that at our Institoot! One thing I'm sure of though....there is no better "Duck Shooter" than the one an only Big Buck. There is a voluminous thread on the subject in the depths of 10F that is worth a read. It's right up there w/the "Susan" thread

Them wus the daze, "Eagle" ed

3. eyes-open

I feels truly honour'Ed - but really, me - an 'Imposterous' ?

I fear not, even after all my efforts and training, I can still only dream of that day. For now I'm just gonna have to settle for accepting I'm only a beginner - or 'Pre-posterous' as I've come to be known.

4. big ed

big ed Registered Member

I don't know why I bother arguing w/yoo Young e-o,

Tread softly an drop a hunk of pork in da beans! Messing around w/the receipe at this late date cud have dire consequences. Instead of the familiar and melodic sounds that we hold dear...Phhttt...Brrraaatt ..... followed by a "Pardon Me" .... the new sounds generated would be unfamiliar so the ensuing scramble to get upwind cud be disastrous.

Rethink this outside the can box!

BM's are a direct rusult of B&M's, Movement ed

5. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Why am I suddenly starting to feel my (assumed) lightnin' wit and riposterie is becoming more and more inadequate by the minute??........

Slow down you two with the par excellence reparte, and give an old guy chance to keep up with the proceedings.....

The only good thing about this conflab is, it is being perpetrated by a Brit (E-O) and an almost Brit (darlin' Edsky)........and so, I don't feel too bad......

Cochise,:cool: Basically just 'Chise and biscuits' after the main meal...:D :D

6. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Not to worry Coheinie,

You can probably relieve some of the discomfort in your reposterie if you use one of those inflatable cushions when you sit. Things have gotten a bit out of hand so now would be a good time to break for a spot of Repar Tea. "One lump or two"? (it's an old Heckle and Jeckle routine).

An yeah....that young e-o is a speedy little devil...ain't he!

Basically training cause in a mere 58 days...guess who's 40th B'day it's gonna be, I'm not tellin..ed

7. beetlejuice

beetlejuice Registered Member

I know you don't want to let the cat outta da bag, but pray tell, which 40th BDay will it be this year? o_O

Last edited: May 19, 2006
  8. Marja

Marja Honestly, I'm not a bot!!

HEY-LEAD HEAAD!

WE DONE FORGOT THERE'S M'RITAS ALLLLL OVER DUH WURLD!!!

WE TRIED TO FISHIN THEMS AWWWL, BUT, (BURP:gack:)

GIT OUT YER BAIL MUNNEY............

WE WAN'T B MASHKIN' IT TA BuhBuhBuhBUCKleey's Burp-DAIS LESS YAs
    CUM GIT US.....LOOOADED!!!:thumb:

THE HIC HIC ROORAH RIRADES R 'RECKED ON 'RITAS N RIO!o_O :gack:

SEN MUCHACHO $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!
    WE'S GOT RUNS N AR LEGLINS' TOOO...:mad: :'(
    CAP..ER...LUTE...GENERAL MARSHA.....MARJAAHo_O HICo_O

Attached Files:

9. ~*Nat*~

~*Nat*~ Registered Member

Awww Marja.
    You don't sound so gud, eh ..good !

A little nap...no better a loong nap should get the M-alcohol outta your system. :D

10. ~*Nat*~

11. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Don't you fret my little Nanette,

Buckie was prolly keeping count w/his nose hairs an he just ran out at about 20,000+. Once he actually hits (bonk!) the "Big 40" the growth will quickly double so he can finnish (or swedish) the count!

10...9...8....the fuse is lit, Enlightened ed

Ps...in the meantime...Maj Marj always keeps a couple kegs of Margarita Ritas stashed under her bunk so she won't run out before the overnite delivery gets here. Just yell "free booze at the Officer's Club" outside her Barracks door and stand aside. Once she's out of sight...help yourself!

12. eyes-open

Not so me dear 'Chise - I'd give Eddy's right arm for ya lightening powered wit.

I has to instruct all my voices to sit very still, wait for 2 neurons to appear at the same time and then rub them together very quickly in the hope of producing just a spark ......

As to your reposterie - watch out ! More than once I've noticed Eddy taking long, lingering glances when he thinks nobodys looking.

13. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Well......I'm starting to feel a little better now that I know my reposterie still holds that magical, mystical attraction it always did........I'm flattened....errrr...flattered........

Cochise,:cool: Blushing in Blitain...

14. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Oh...please Chise,

You left out 'musical' attraction!....an flattened was correct. If I remember correctly your reposterie boomed out in a 'B Flat'!

Flat is good, Pancake ed

Ps....Buckie lived in a flat once...Apt 'B' I think it was!

15. eyes-open

16. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Oh...young e-o,

Stop being a silly! Of course yoo passed the course. As the 2nd and 3rd courses at dinner last nite wus beans... later... at Band practice yoo passed them w/flying colors! When a pole was taken, on a sliding scale, yoo were piped in as the winner of the Tootle Loo Contest!

Are we still hear? Indubitably!! We heard evey scented note, Senseless ed

17. ~*Nat*~

http://img312.imageshack.us/img312/7660/nutscrack8gk.gif

Ohhh Andy...you sexy thang...I'm soooo proud of youuu !!!

CONGRATULATIONS !!!
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v411/hells/36_7_8.gif

A lil tip. You might wanna shave your armpits....you know.....for extra femininity... http://img115.exs.cx/img115/9916/z4dwink.gif

Don't ever give up the art of dancing....no matter Where and how !!
    I think if ya ask Edster, he'll join ya. ;)

Besides...you two can make bbuck verrry happy for doing your stuff on his b-day !

http://users.telenet.be/honeybee1/danspasjes.gif

A rose for a rose eyes-open, aka Andy. http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/2972/roosjegeven2ka.gif

18. eyes-open

Cheers sweet Natty :-* - it was one of Eduardo's courses of self impairment.[/center]

19. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Hold it just one minute there...young e-o!

The awarding of your diplomey has created an acute delimmy which smacks of a pair-of-ducks!! Butt...what the hay!! Let's have another rousing chorus of the ole School song!

Ta ra ra BUCK dee aye,

He had BEANS yesterday,

That's why he smells that way,

It'll never go away!!

B'day Boy like to toot his own horn, Trumpeting ed

20. ~*Nat*~

Sweet Andy is a dancer,
    His moves are oh so sexy.
    When he turns and has to bend,
    his bod is very flexy !!

http://www.clanforen.de/clanforen/images/smilies/smilies031205/ban-split.gifhttp://www.clanforen.de/clanforen/images/smilies/smilies031205/ban-split.gif

http://image.rotteneggs.com/r3/cache_images/13/131919.jpg

Happy birthday bigbuck !! I hope you like the performance !! :) :)

Enjoying that private dancer, WOW Nat http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/4091/iconcool5lw.gif

{A flower for E.O. after the dance}

21. beetlejuice

Getting ready for the party.

Attached Files:

22. eyes-open

Oh Natty, Natty - me one & only gropey http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e119/andysnaps/rose2.gif I am undone.

My pole has been seized and is now people's exhibit #1 in a fraudulent time-share scheme.​

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e119/andysnaps/MayPole.gif
    People's exhibit #2 showing confusion as same time slot sold to several different people​

eyes-open - downright uptight 'cos they've nicked off with me upright.

23. beetlejuice

It appears that the party has officially started. Obviously some of "Buckys" relatives.

Zoo Apes Have Taste for Red Wine
    Reuters
    BUDAPEST (May 23) - Monkeys and apes in Budapest's Zoo drink their way through 55 litres of red wine each year, albeit in small quantities each day, to help boost their red blood cells, the zoo said Monday.

Budapest Zoo spokesman Zoltan Hanga said it was the 11 anthropoid apes who drank most of the wine in 2005.

"Obviously, they do not have it all at once and get drunk, but they get it in small amounts mixed in their tea," Hanga said.

"And it's not Eger Bulls Blood or some expensive wine that they are getting but simple table wine, as it's mainly good for their blood cells."

Bulls Blood from the town of Eger in northeast Hungary, became one of eastern Europe's best-known wines under communism.

Attached Files:

24. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Oh....c'mon Beej,

Get yore facks right! Blucky is NOT a "Zoo" ape. He's an Ozzie! That little speck on the map to the right of Oztralia is the fenced in area yoo was referring too. It is troo though that when our B'day Boy drinks....he whines a lot!

No tea please....thats for wusses...like the Brits!

53 days to go afore we Bash Buckie, Bashful ed

25. big ed

big ed Registered Member

OMG...I just looked at the sundial on the wall and realised that this thread needed a back to back bump for Buckie's B'day!

MMVI is the Downfall year, Toga ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.