What is this?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Nod Newbie, Dec 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nod Newbie

Nod Newbie Registered Member

Hi all,I'm trying that new Nod Beta.I noticed at the end of an e-mail I got this message "This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
    part000.txt - file is not an archive." This is different then the usual message I get at the end of incoming e-mails. Is my Nod still working ok in Beta mode? Sorry if it seems like a stupid question.

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hello . You use very old version . NOD32 2.7 is no longer in BETA . It has been released ESET News

Even old beta version , your NOD32 is working . This message is OK telling you the mail has been checked

I would recommend you get the latest version
    Trial version Full paid version , uninstall the current version , reboot , delete the ESET folder , install NOD32 2.7 final ;)

3. Nod Newbie

Thanks for the help HiTech_boy ,so I guess eset does'nt inform it's subscribers when a new version is available? I have it all set up to automaticaly update to new versions.Thanks again

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Registered Member

The new version will be pushed out as an auto-update later this month. There are more than a few threads here concerning it. They have however made it available a little early as a separate download. Info on the new version is front and centre on the ESET site http://www.eset.com/

5. Nod Newbie

Ok Cool.One last question.Can I use Blackspears setting to set up the new version also?Thanks

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Registered Member

7. Nod Newbie

An earlier post suggested I unistall the current version and re-install the new verson.No biggie, I will go ahead and reset the settings with Blackspears post.Thanks again Everone for youur help:thumb:

8. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Thanks for letting us know ! You are welcome ! :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.