Automatic update to 2.7 from 2.5

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by bathisland, Dec 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bathisland

bathisland Registered Member

Has anyone been able to update to the new version using the auto update in the nod program? I do not want to do manual update and was hoping nod would update iteself to the new version.

My def files are updated regulary and automatically. I have even checked "Perform program component upgrade if available" in the options but still no luck.

Any idea when this will be rolled out to all o_O o_O I am using the English version and my subscription is valid for 4 months more. Am using 2.5 version

Thanks in advance.

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hi ! As normally your definitions/protections are updated regularly . However , version 2.7 is supposed to be auto-upgraded in the middle of December (it is still the beginnig of the month) . Just wait some more days and it will come to you .

If you don't want to wait for it (just like me) , you can install it manually at any time :thumb:

3. bathisland

Did you uninstall 2.5 prior to installing 2.7? I really do not want to do this as I have spend quite some time on the settings and with an unistall do not want to lose them.

4. Brian N

Brian N Registered Member

Nope, you can install 2.7 over 2.5 - And it works quite well too :)

5. bathisland

Ok....thanks.....might give it a try this weekend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.