Trojan horse generic11.YJ

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by tompadfield, Jul 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tompadfield

tompadfield Registered Member

My computer is affected with Trojan horse generic11.YJ

I have seen other threads where help has been given to remove these threats and I was hoping someone could help me. I didn't want to go straight ahead and follow the instructions in other threads as I have not found one with exactly the same virus name and fear the same intructions might not be valid.

I would be very grateful if someone could help me.

programme location: C:\\WINDOWS\system32\|liJCsRhe.dll

Thanks in advance. Tom.

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

3. ccsito

ccsito Registered Member

I don't quite agree with your statement 100%. If you post in only one forum and no responds to your request in over a month, then you will be left hanging without any help. There have been cases where the tech support people are too busy working with other people to get to your specific request. Sometimes certain forums have fewer problems to tackle and can get to your request right away. I don't advocate submitting your request to the world, but a few may not be too unreasonable (and you can always notify the others when one of the forums has already started to help you out).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.