Still trouble backing up directly to DVD

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by lazyguy, Aug 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lazyguy

lazyguy Registered Member

Hi!
    I just updated TI9.0 Home to build 3694 (german) and got 3715. I have read the thread about the bugs in this build. It's something else that's bothering me:

It is still not possible to burn any images to DVD+RW if the disc was used before, but is erased completely. This results in an error msg "E00040004: Disc is full". The same discs (Maxell DVD-RW 4x speed) worked once when they were new.

OS is Win2000SP4 and the drive is a Plextor PX716A.
    What's going wrong here?
    Thanks...

Edit:
    I just found this similar thread...
    well, I erased the discs with the Plextor Software (PlexTools Professional V2.32a). Erasing with Nero doesn't work because my Plextor OEM doesn't support erasing, except overwriting...

Last edited: Aug 14, 2006
  2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello lazyguy,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

Please note that there was an issue with the build 3694 of the Gernam version of Acronis True Image 9.0 Home. Please redownload the build (3694) of Acronis True Image 9.0 Home once again. Please uninstall the "old" build 3694 of Acronis True Image prior to the installation of the "new" build 3694 of Acronis True Image 9.0 Home.

If the issue persists with this build, please collect the cdrecord.log file and Acronis log file that contains the error the way it is described in this previous post of mine. Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.