Not Allowed Post New Thread

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by zura, Jul 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zura

zura Registered Member

I log in and want to post hijackthis log under spyware forum, but it's say i have no privillage to do so. but in this 'general topics' its okay. so how to do for seek the solution. thanks

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

I'm afraid we have discontinued the general HijackThis log analysis service here at Wilders. See this announcement for a list of other sites that still perform this function:

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=42148

So that's why you can't post a new HijackThis log here.

3. zura

zura Registered Member

Mr Administrastor..

i'm sorry for not realized that sub forum has closed. but hosnestly and frankly speaking that your's sub forum has help me so much before. i experiance facing adware n spyware and many forum i ask to get sulution. but finaly i reach wilder security forum, and from there all my problem related had solved. once again thanks a lot to moderator and all members of WS forum.

but the decision had bee made but i just try to appeal for moderator to consider the opening back. Thanks you

4. erikguy

erikguy Registered Member

And that's why they don't do that anymore... Meaning that you should have only needed the services ONCE. Then you should've taken precaucions to make sure you that you would not be hijacked again. The forum was closed because of people like you.

5. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Take it easy my friend, some people learn slower than others...

This person also seems to have English as their 2nd language... I don’t know about you, but English is enough for me, they are doing really well to use another language other than their native tongue…

Cheers :D

Last edited: Jul 27, 2004
  6. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Zura

If you follow the link that Low Water Mark posted, it will give you further links to having your system cleaned again.

Once you have a clean computer, please don't hesitate to come back and join us here at Wilders Security, and we'll advise you how to set your system up so you are protected...

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.