NOD32 V2 kernel errors

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by David Taylor, Oct 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David Taylor

David Taylor Guest

Greetings from downunder.
    Rod asked me to address this problem to Jan.

I have installed V2 from the begin of Sept. and started having trouble with my email (Eudora V5 and now V6)
    At first I could not receive mail, so disabled the scannet (EMON) and now I cannot send mail.

I have just downloaded (yesterday) another copy of nd98enst.exe. Uninstalled the previous effort, and installed the new copy.
    I still have the same problems, but now I get a kernel error
    "NOD32krn has caused an error in IMON.DLL"
    I can still proceed with some features but cannot "update" for the latest protection.
    I just get server error

help
    David

2. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

David,

Please have a look at this thread first and see if this solves your problem.

Which server error do you get?

regards.

paul

3. David Taylor

David Taylor Registered Member

Thanks for your reply
    It just gets better.
    Upon switch tonight, then you wait for windows to do its thing, and then the new NOD32 logo pops up, and soon after gives a message
    "Network configuration was changed . IMON has updated the necessary settings. To take the changes effect, restart the computer" (the grammar is a bit odd)
    I just clicked OK
    Then to the task bar and bring up the control centre. Click on "update" then I could see that it was already downloading. Great (but how)
    So I have the current file loaded, and now I am safe, but the email still does not send.
    I have configured Eudora to receive from 127.0.0.1 and then off to my ISP's server which is "mail.tpg.com.au". This ISP is very reliable, and is not suspect.
    Is there any other configuration that I can do, (or is there a compatability problem with Eudora V6)
    The server does not now exist but was something like "server invalid"
    many thanks for your attention

David

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.