Its finally here Ad Muncher 5!

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by max2, Jun 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave0291

Dave0291 Registered Member

This is just getting stranger and less believable. No man in his right mind is going to just get married and then sell off all his stuff for a company very few care about anymore or even remembers exists. Someone will really sit here and tell me that this guy is risking literally everything, including a marriage (no new wife is going to be that supportive, this isn't a Hollywood film), for an ad-blocking company? A company that has already burned a lot of bridges and really has pretty much been replaced by a lot more options as well. Jeffrey can come back and say all he wants, though he tends to just come across as way too defensive..but I'm not buying all this yet.

2. Joxx

Joxx Registered Member

no
    it sounds dodgy

I read this guy whole litany and it made me puke

3. max2

max2 Registered Member

You are definitely crazy.

4. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

1. This thread title should be renamed. It seems a preview will be released; it's not final AFAICT.

2. So will Ad Muncher v5 really be completely free? Not even freemium?

5. pegas

pegas Registered Member

You're welcome. Once you will grow up and will have a chance to ride your own business with turnover around 15 millions dollars per year you will recognise the last thing you want is an employee who complains he is poor because he had to sell everything to let him work for your company. Think what you want but the theatre Murray showed was only aiming on users' emotions and I'm too old to believe him.

6. The Seeker

The Seeker Registered Member

"We're expecting the free version to be online by the end of July at the absolute latest." A comment from Murray on his blog.

7. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.