internet doesn't work..malware?

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by poles18, Jun 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poles18

poles18 Registered Member

well my internet has been going crazy lately nothing loads fast and i have found 2 trojan Horse Agents.UOJ with AVG 8.0 but they were in the recycler. Ad-aware found some back door win32 something i can't remember and i can't find the log file for it. and my internet still went slow after that and i have tried scanning over and over with avg ad-aware and spybot search and destroy. but they all find nothing, not a trace of spyware or nothing. I tried bit defender and it found nothing. It also disabled AVG in my tray so when my computer starts up its not there.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2008
  2. HURST

HURST Registered Member

Please note that HJT logs are forbidden here in Wilders.
    Try downloading (in other computer and then copy then to the infected one) SAS, CureIt and MBAM.
    Scan with the 3 of them.
    If problem persists, post the log in some forum listed here.

Good luck!

3. poles18

poles18 Registered Member

Cure it: nothing
    SAS:found Trojan downloader/suspicious
    MBAM: nothing

My internet is still running slow although i noticed a tiny boost in the performance of my computer.

4. HURST

HURST Registered Member

You could also start by removing unneeded programs, free disk space, defragment, and other routine maintenances.

If I where you, I would post a hjt log anyways in one of those forums, just to be sure that all is clean.

Also, make sure your system restore is clean, by disabling system restore, reboot, enabling system restore.

There are several other scans you could try, but maybe the problem isn't malware related at all. Maybe your Internet config, or maybe it's a problem with your ISP, etc.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.