ESS 3 final mess up my outlook ?

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security v3 Beta Forum' started by iwebgroup, Oct 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iwebgroup

iwebgroup Registered Member

:ouch: i did install and uninstall ESS Beta a while ago and i heard nothing from the Developer team regarding the problems of the multiple entries in the outlook tool bar.

showthread.php?t=184677

since this time i installed KIS but deleted again [ trial ] since a week i am back by NOD for the updated situation --> and see the same issues is happening again.

My PC/server is online about 6 days now - i received emails about 200 a day.
    i use mainly Firefox and IE / excel and Explorer .

it would be nice if a developer can contact me - so i send him all the details
    [ before i am to fast again and delete the installation ]

screen shot i will send tomorrow morning [ its now 23:38 ] and i go sleep.

Thank you

[edit] forget the link to the old thread [/edit]

2. iwebgroup

before and after i installed KIS i searched my PC for folders of ESET / NOD / KIS / Kaspersky and i clean up and searched my registry for any keys from both to avoid installation problems [ i restarted the PC too ].

I am very sure before i installed ESS - nothing is left from old/previous installations and also other AV software leave nothing behind.

3. iwebgroup

once more - i restart outlook - and ...

the toolbar comes back - with one NOD toolbars and this time double menus [ everything twice ] even submenus and entries double.

any help is highly appreciated

Thank you

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Just one thing , it is not final , yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.