Disk Director Suite - REBOOTS without doing anything SATA

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by Yup Done!, Dec 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yup Done!

Yup Done! Guest

When attempting to use from CD, system reboots.
    System is Asus P4P800 with 3 SATA drives (none is raid), one however is on the raid aka promise contoller (Raid not enabled)as the third Sata.

You mentions in another post, another version -latest build (2077)-. Would it be possible for me to have the URL to download the serial enabled version seeing as I've just purchased this software(and have yet to see it work!)

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=110838

PS. Tried using the contact us for support page and got an error when I entered my serial # and there was no drop down list of my products(I was already logged in)

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Partition and Disk Managing Software.

The latest build is available in the Product Updates section of our web site.

To get access to updates you should create an account then log in and use your serial number to register your software.

You are also able to download your software using the following template for the link
    "http://www.download.acronis.com/sn/[your_serial_number]" after the registration.

In case you cannot obtain the latest update this way please try to submit a request from this section. Attach the confirmation of your purchase (it may be your invoice or scanned copy of the receipt). We will provide you with the download link.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.