Downgrading DDS 10.0 to version 9.0

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by trescat, Dec 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trescat

trescat Registered Member

I have just purchased a copy of DDS 10.0. But with all the buggy reports I have been reading concerning the new 10.0 version, I was considering first installing version 9.0 and maybe upgrading to version 10.0 later on in a new build when the bugs have been worked out. So I was just wondering is there any way I can now get a copy of DDS 9.0 and install using my version 10.0 serial number, if so where do I get the download from, thanks for any help.

Regards Trevor:doubt:

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Trevor,

Thank you for purchasing Acronis Partition and Disk Managing Software.

Please be aware that we just have released the new build #2077 of Acronis Disk Direcotr Suite 10.0. This build has most of the known problems fixed and so I would recommend you to try it first.

The latest build is available in the Product Updates section of our web site.

To get access to updates you should create an account then log in and use your serial number to register your software.

If you want to obtain a license for Acronis Disk Director Suite 9.0 anyway then please submit a request for technical support describing your issue. We will certainly help you.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.