Corrupt download files.

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by tempnexus, Oct 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tempnexus

tempnexus Registered Member

Ok I don't know if it's NOD32 IMON problem or the SP2 enchanced IE6 problem. Well the problem is as follows. Many times when I download a file from a website I get a corrupt file be it ziped (CRC) or even PDF file. So what gives? But it does not happen every time. It happens most of the time when IE stops the download and displays the SP2 warning tag at the top of the IE. What is strange is that I can see IMON scanning the file (bottom right the transparent progress report) and then I see the prompt to download the file. When I click download the file gets redownloaded! And many times it's corrupt :(.
    So what should I do?

2. tobamore

tobamore Registered Member

Hi,
    I too had a similar problem, but I found that going into the Imon setup>HTTP>Setup and then selecting 'higher compatability' for anything named 'mozilla' cured it for me.

Hope this helps?

#
    T.

3. Jer30

Jer30 Guest

Same problem here too. I did the same thing - I changed only one item - iexplore.exe to higher compatibility and that fixed the download issue.

4. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Can you all please add the Websites you have had issue with to this sticky thread, even though it is not a "Website", it is an issue with IMON and downloading from a Website.

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.