Can't connect to net with nod32 installed

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Jastone, May 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jastone

Jastone Registered Member

Hey guys,

When i installed NOD32 earlier, once i rebooted, i was unable to connect to the internet. It says "no or limited" internet connectivity in the taskbar. I had to uninstall Nod32 to be able to connect. Is there a setting i should be ticking/unticking to get my Bigpond (Australian) Cable to connect?

Thanks.

2. ankupan

ankupan Registered Member

Hi,

its not related to NOD32, its with networking / lan card.

Go to connection and you can disable it too from taskbar.

3. Jastone

What exactly do you mean? It is to do with NOD32 as it only stops working when it is installed. There must be some setting i am not doing, or a port i may not be forwarding? i really am not sure.

4. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Hi Jastone, welcome to Wilders.

In the thread stuck to the top of this forum is Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs and the answer can be found with the Question: Slow Internet connection after installing NOD32.

Cheers :D

5. ASpace

ASpace Guest

It is a corrupted Winsock , not lan card , ankupan .
    The Winsock was not i a bad condition before NOD was installed and IMON "complains" ;)

6. Jastone

Hey guys,

I did what you said, it did work.

However, now my PC has started acting ridiculously slow. This is what i posted on another forum:

Hey guys,

My current PC is lagging extremely in Counter-Strike 1.6. The task manager shows my CPU as using 95% on it. I am getting around 70fps.

My pc:
    Core 2 duo E6600
    8800GTS 640MB
    AsusP5B
    1gb 667 samsung ram

I have had NO problems until just now. I r/s'd and it didn't fix it. I thought it might have been my new anti virus (nod32) so i uninstalled it. (By the way, i had to repair Winsock to get it to work in the first place if that matters)

I really don't know what is going on.

Please help!

Cheers.

Please help guys, it must be because of something i have done from installing Nod32.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.