AV-C Survey

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by IBK, Dec 20, 2017.

1. Nightwalker

Nightwalker Registered Member

They reset the grace period for every major release (it used to be this way), contact the staff at Emsisoft forum and they should provide you with a 30 days key.

2. bigwrench9

bigwrench9 Registered Member

Very true. Should have some sort of an ID that disappears with a newer version. Or a timestamp, say, 365 days.........:thumb:

3. TairikuOkami

TairikuOkami Registered Member

You are right, 2018 installed and worked just fine, but considering they have removed everything that was good in 2017 (like Windows Firewall protection), it was gone in 5 minutes. :cautious:

4. Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix Registered Member

The behavior blocker protects Windows Firewall.

5. Nightwalker

Nightwalker Registered Member

It does protect Windows Firewall and they didnt removed any security feature, they just simplified the behavior blocker panel (a change that I didnt like).

6. TairikuOkami

Well if I can not find it, I can not use, it is the same, like it if were removed. Either way, Emsisoft is on my blacklist now. :thumbd:

7. anon

anon Registered Member

8. TairikuOkami

I keep forgetting, that this is Wilders forum. :blink:

9. guest

guest Guest

all the options are implemented, we just removed the option to disable them, so you want the option to disable the firewall protection?

Those options are now hardcoded, anyway the users shouldn't be able to disable them in the first place.

If i follow your view, i cannot find your soul, so you don't have one ? ;)

10. Tarnak

Tarnak Registered Member

I received an email on the 14th advising that I had won key for Panda Global Security. I also, purchased a license for Emsisoft just before the end of December, but I have up to 12 months to activate that.

I might install Panda again, as that is what I had installed originally back in 2016 on a 6 month trial license on my Surface Book laptop.

11. Tarnak

Tarnak Registered Member

I didn't have to reinstall....just reactivated, even though I am a little out of date. Just have to get it updated. ;)

PandaGlobalSecurity_reactivated_01.JPG

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.