scheduler.exe

Discussion in 'MRU Blaster Forum' started by Untouchable J, Aug 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Untouchable J

Untouchable J Registered Member

Hey

How could I prevent MRU scheduler from loading at boot?

Thanks

-J

2. centauri

centauri Guest

does anyone know or could possibly tell me why the mru blaster allways seem to cause system problem when ever i use it?

3. Tassie_Devils

Tassie_Devils Global Moderator

Hi guys, just saw this thread.

You will more than likely have to go to Start/Program Files/MRU-Blaster/MRU-Blaster Scheduler.

See if that's enabled. Click Stop Timer, and/or click Remove all Settings.
    Now, I did not have mine enabled, so presume that's the way to go.

As long as you see the message at the bottom of the window, 'Scheduling Disabled'

see pic....

Also..... If you are talking about the Index.dat files with Temporary Internet Files being cleaned at bootup, check in the Plug-ins of the main MRU GUI and Uncheck the Enable Cleaning Temp Internet files when MRU is run option, as this will also have MRU run in background at bootup cleaning the index.dat file once you have run the temporary internet files cleaning option.

Of course, you have to have that enabled if you do want your TIFS cleaned as long as you realise that the next time you boot it will run cleaning the index.dat.

Cheers, TAS

Attached Files:

• 058.GIF
      058.GIF
      File size:
      7.9 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2004
  4. webmasta

webmasta Guest

This program was a real PITA .. got so ridiculously annoying always popping up on boot that I finally deleted it from the folder as I couldnt see any useful purpose for it... even renaming it wasnt helping, would still popup ....

5. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

Snowboards post instructing the use of HJT has been removed as it is a very powerful tool best used by experts as severe problems can occure if it is incorrectly used by the inexperienced

bigc

you might refer to the link concerning wilders policy on HJT logs here

EDIT: Since two posts in this thread deal with HJT advice, I have also removed the 2nd one also. - puff-m-d

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.