Error 1722

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by jts, Jun 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jts

jts Registered Member

When trying to do an incremental image to the secure zone, I get an Error 1722 message, the RPC server is unavailable. I made a full image to SZ in the past and just wanted to update.

Please send advise.

2. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Hello jts,

Hopefully this <previous Acronis Support reply> provides the solution. A simple re-install of your True Image would also sort the various scheduler services out again.

Regards

3. jts

jts Registered Member

Thank you so much for your response. All appears well again. I did a repair install which appears to have taken care of the problem.

I would like a better understanding of the problem. Is there additional information concerning this problem? What might have done wrong to cause this error message?

Again, thank you so much for your time and help!! Thank you for the link also.

jt

4. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Hi again JT,

What Version/Build of True Image are you using? This was quite a common problem in TI Version 8.0 although it seems much rarer now since the last few builds of TI 9.0 Home.

Unfortunately, Acronis Support has never said what causes this random failure of the scheduler services to start up so I'm afraid I can't elaborate.

Regards

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello jts and Menorcaman,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please be aware that in most cases this problem appears after someone or something (most likely some software installed recently) has changed Acronis Scheduler2 Service configuration, i.e. disabled Acronis Scheduler2 Service in System Configuration (Start -> Run -> issue 'msconfig' command -> Services tab) or changed this service's properties in Computer Management (Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> Administrative tools -> Computer Managements -> Services). See the screen shots below.

If you have any further questions concerning Acronis software, please feel free to submit a request for technical support or post any of them on this forum. We will certainly try to help you in resolving any issues.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.