About RegSeeker

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by sweater, Mar 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    I scan my pc’s registry in limited account using RegSeeker. It scans very fast compared to administrative account…:eek: however, a pop-up appeared after that scan and I can’t understand it. Do you have any idea what it meant? o_O I think this is a German language…? :cautious:

Attached Files:

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

3. Alphalutra1

Alphalutra1 Registered Member

It's French ;)

Alphalutra1

4. Heco

Heco Registered Member

LOL.. yes it is french but even a frog and snail eater like me ;-) would have much difficulty to understand this message. As far as i can guess, it may mean that the problem comes from the fact that regseeker cannot go further at this point in its scanning capability of the registry (hors limites= beyond limits). In other words, a limitation caused by an error in the registry has prevented regseeker from examining the ENTIRE content of windows brain. Not sure of this explanation but that is how i would interpret this message.
    Cheers

5. Phant0m

Phant0m Registered Member

Hi Sweater

Do you have Office 2003 or Office of another version installed?

6. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    Yes, why? o_O

and why is it that pop-up only appears in limited acct and did not appear in admin acct? and in another language...:cautious: :gack: not in english? o_O

7. MojoWorkin

MojoWorkin Registered Member

I have had this error show about 10 times, so many in fact I removed RegSeeker and replaced it with ASO Registry Optimizer. Seems the only thing that will "cure" it, is uninstalling RegSeeker and reinstalling over again, after using CCleaner to remove left over entries. It's a shame too, I thought it was a good appl. to have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.