Nod32 Problem, Please Help

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by AntonisCy, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AntonisCy

AntonisCy Registered Member

My nod32 is stuck at signature 2003 although the newest one out is 2035. Its paid for and automatic updates is on. Can someone tell me why its not updating? I never had this problem before. Always it updated on its self.I have also tried it manually and its not updating.. Is there a new server i can add in my servers? I also got the red shield error from Windows that says that my antivirus is not up to date..

Thanks

2. Biscuit

Biscuit Registered Member

The latest is 2043.

What happens if you try to manually update?

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Are you positive that the NOD32 udpate server is set to "Choose automatically"? If so, what error is logged to the Event log if you hit the Update now button?

4. AntonisCy

I was manually changing the servers and none of them worked. Now that its on automatically it seems to be downloading from a server 7 (that is not on my list) but everytime the download goes to finish (around 97%) the download stops and starts again.. Why is that? Is it downloading all the missing signatures? Still hasnt downloaded a signature

5. Biscuit

Biscuit Registered Member

Is there anything in your Nod32 event log? Are you on dial-up or ADSL Internet connection?

6. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Make sure that you have the latest version 2.70.31 installed, or download it from Eset's website and install it either over the current version or perform a fresh install.

Should the problem persist, try cleaning the temp folders. Failing this, I'd suggest to point both the user and system temp/tmp variables to c:\windows\temp and make sure that folder actually exist and you have permission to write into it.

7. AntonisCy

Thanks for the great replies Biscuit and Marcos... Seems like my nod32 is up to date now.

Thanks to both of you and i will hit you back if something is wrong again

Cheers

8. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

This recent thread has some of the same similarities....server 7, download stops and starts again....etc....and that users issue was related to the Windows\Temp directory.

the final outcome

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.