can't open regedit/taskmanager/ MS32DLL.dll.vbs

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by missname, May 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. missname

missname Registered Member

Good day experts,

I know that this is not a new problem, and I have read about other's problem aswell, but I still could not figure this out. My problem basically is that task manager and regedit could not be open, whilst it comes up with "registry editing is blocked by the administrator", same goes for task manager. I have reboot my C:, because I thought it would fix the problem, but it did not.

Thanks,
    miss.

2. JRViejo

JRViejo Super Moderator

missname, first, welcome to Wilders! The fact that you can't access Regedit and the Task Manager could signify that your PC is severely infected, besides finding that MS32DLL.dll.vbs file, a known trojan. You could try all of these: Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Free Version, SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition and Dr.Web CureIt! to see if they can help you.

If it all fails, download Trend Micro's HijackThis and run it to create a log (do not post it here; your thread will be closed!). Then, post the log in any of the sites mentioned in this Wilders thread https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=42148. Good luck!

3. missname

missname Registered Member

thanks.. I'll try posting up there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.