Can someone actually reply this time...pls??!

Discussion in 'ewido anti-spyware forum' started by Valla, Aug 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valla

Valla Registered Member

Ok, this is the 3rd time in 24hrs that ive posted my problem since the first 2 were ignored...

My problem can be found in this thread .

Please can someone reply with help... After all, this is supposed to be a support forum. :rolleyes:

2. MikeW2

MikeW2 Registered Member

The answer was in the topic of your first post, if you had read all the replies

You can send an e-mail to technical support using this form to request for a trial key:

http://www.ewido.net/en/contact/

3. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hello Valla,

I would ask that you be patient Please given that it is the weekend and also ask that you continue with the thread you have already started linked to below. If after a reasonable amount of time a member or ewido support has not responded with some form of assistance....feel free to bump your thread by making another post in your ongoing thread linked to below. However....until that time Please do not start yet another thread concerning this same issue. Having said that....this duplicate thread is closed.

Bubba

Ongoing thread---> Problems with trial version...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.