Problems with trial version...

Discussion in 'ewido anti-spyware forum' started by Valla, Aug 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valla

Valla Registered Member

Hi,

I've downloaded and installed Ewido numerous times and every time i dont get the pro version for 30 days. All i get is the free version. I'd like to see what its all about before buying it as ive had bad experiences just buying anti-spyware without trying them out. At the moment the only Spyware protection i have is the one that's with my ZoneAlarm firewall, and that isnt too great...

Any suggestionso_O

2. Suggers

Suggers Guest

Hello Valla, someone said in the other thread (I cant quote as that thread has been closed...) that you can get a free trial key from ewido, unfortunately this is not the case, as I had a similar problem a month or so ago, and was told by ewido that they no longer provide a free trial key.

Your best bet is to email ewido, but, if you have already installed then uninstalled ewido trial once, then you have lost your chance to use the 30 day free trial, as it only lets you install the trial version once.

Regards
    Suggers

3. Valla

Valla Registered Member

Thanks Suggers...

Sorry everyone else for being snappy in the other thread. Im getting worked up cos of the Premiership season starting adn im nervous. I always get like this when Spurs are playing... LOL..

4. marcromero

marcromero Guest

You have to download the trial version of ewido from their trial downloads page, the same page you get the trial version of AVG professional.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.