Bazooka Adware and Spyware Scanner

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by EASTER.2010, Feb 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EASTER.2010

EASTER.2010 Guest

This program seems to have been around for awhile now yet is rarely mentioned in these circles if at all, and not even discussed.
    I would just like to see some of your opinions on it.

It detects and doesn't claim to remove but points you to their webpage encyclopedia where you can review the methods for manual removal.

Over the years it's proven to point out some items that more seasoned apps like AdAware and others had missed. Also is anyone have a clue how it's seemingly able to perform it's complete scan in a wink of eye? I never seen another scanner begin and end that quickly. When i first found it and tried it out i thought it was joke and moreover what it found i thought had to be FPs but after searching diligently on my PC and using some of the data at their website, sure enough what the detection showed in the scan results WAS really there.

Bazooka v1.13.03

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

We have had numerous discussions\threads concerning this program and my opinion of this layer of protection has not changed since I made this post in one of our past Bazooka threads.

Other Wilders threads on Bazooka via a Forum search:

Bazooka Adware\Spyware scanner

Bazooka

What is the deal with the Bazooka spyware scanner?

3. bellgamin

bellgamin Registered Member

My maiden Aunt Zelda always forced chicken soup down me when I caught cold. With regard to Bazooka, I quote what Aunt Zelda said about her soup...

It couldn't hoit cha.
    :cool:

4. G1111

G1111 Registered Member

It is a quicky (594 objects is database). I have used it for about a year. I use it, CWShredder, Sentinel and Blacklight for in-between scans (Kaspersky, Ewido, SpyBot and a few more for in-depth scans). The Bazooka scan takes about 1-2 seconds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.