zonealarm problrm....

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Trevor Thomas Gregory, Sep 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. o_O i can't seem to update spyware guard or spyware blaster. It seems that i could before i installed zonealarm, but once the program asked my permission to access the internet, and i clicked yes.....it says that there was an error updating and that it could be from my firewall......however, i also read that the update site was having some problems so it could be from that as well.....i guess my question is is there any zonelarm users out there who has no problem updating the spyware guard/blaster program?
    Thanx

2. nameless

nameless Registered Member

It's not ZoneAlarm (well, it theoretically could be, but I strongly doubt it). Rather, the problem is that the javacoolsoftware.com site has exceeded its bandwidth limit and is taking a snooze right now.

Trust me, it's not just you who can't update. Sit tight is the only advice. ;)

3. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Hello Trevor,

It's not Zone Alarm. The Javacool update site is really offline at this time. Try it again tomorrow and if it isn't working then, let us know.

Best Wishes,
    LowWaterMark

4. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Hi nameless! [​IMG] ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.