Zone-Alarm 7:Released to Closed Beta-Tester Group!

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Legendkiller, Nov 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Legendkiller

Legendkiller Registered Member

I was rather surprised to know that zone-alarm support team quite openly replied to my mail questioning about a Vista-compatible software and the impending version:7..

Well the bad news is that zone-alarm still haven't begun any development on a vista-compatible software release..

But the agent did say that zonealarm-7 has already been released to their closed-beta group and would release for open-public as when its ready..:doubt: :doubt:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Question for fellow members:
    Is anyone part of this supposed closed beta-group amongst us?

2. Chubb

Chubb Registered Member

It depends on their business strategy. Maybe they think that most people will start using Vista until after SP1 was released. :D

3. ThunderZ

ThunderZ Registered Member

Any word on if it is 64 bit compatible?

4. Legendkiller

Legendkiller Registered Member

sorry,but they have refused to let go of any other info,all they say is wait for d public beta..

IMHO,since 6.5,ZA had comeout with 64-bit version and i don't see any reason why they shouldn't do so with version:7

5. ThunderZ

:oops: That is what I get for not researching before I ask. Was not aware. Thank You.

6. ThunderZ

Just a heads up about ZA

ZA will run on 64bit compatible hardware, but, it will not run on 64bit Windows.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.