ZeroVulnerabilityLabs ExploitShield

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by puff-m-d, Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. puff-m-d

puff-m-d Registered Member

Hello,

I know this has been discussed over in the thread in the other anti-malware software forum, and I was fairly sure there was a thread (or at least posts) about it on the Prevx forum here, but I could not find it. As of the last release of WRSA (8.0.2.96), WRSA is still blocking the protection of ZeroVulnerabilityLabs ExploitShield. I know from the other thread that several had reported this to Webroot but I am still seeing this being blocked or disabled if you will (ZVL's ES protection will not load). I am just wondering how close we are to a fix for this?

Mods: If there is already a topic or thread here in the Prevx forums, please move or delete this thread. I had no luck finding this topic already started, hence the new thread...

2. Triple Helix

Triple Helix Webroot Product Advisor

3. puff-m-d

Thanks, that is the one I was looking for with the post by Joe! I do not know why my searches could not find it... I guess at this point we are waiting to hear if it can be fixed or not on the Webroot end. I have kept ExploitShield around as I think it is a good product, but if the problem cannot be fixed, I guess I will have to get rid of ES unless ZVL's comes up with a fix on their end.

Thanks TH!

4. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

This is going to need to be fixed by us, but we're working on it and will hopefully have it fixed in one of the next builds.

5. puff-m-d

Thanks Joe! You had eluded to in a previous response that you were not sure you could fix it without lowering the protection of WRSA. I am glad to hear that it is still being looked at and probably can be fixed! Great customer service as always :thumb: !!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.