Zemana Antimalware Ultimate is coming soon. Any information about this?

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Hiltihome, Mar 23, 2017.

1. NormanF

NormanF Registered Member

Since they're giving their product away for free with their promos, why are they even spending time developing a new product that will never make them any money?

2. KevinYu0504

KevinYu0504 Registered Member

I guess , just guess ,

Those giveaway are not direct from Zemana official , they are both come from such as magazine、website、activity promotion ,
    maybe those license had already pay for it , and because the license number is very large , i guess it will be pretty cheaper .

For Zemana official , they still had profit , and can create more new user to experience their product , so why not :)?

And of course , if Zemana stop to develop or improve their product , other security software may catch up or surpass Zemana ,
    I believe Zemana still had profit , they still look working ok for now :)

Well , but indeed we r waiting Antimalware Ultimate for long time and there still no information for it o_O

3. roger_m

roger_m Registered Member

I presume users who get a free license would have to pay to upgrade to the ultimate version.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.