Zemana AntiLogger 1.9.2.234 - NOW 64 BIT

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by LODBROK, Nov 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LODBROK

LODBROK Guest

Zemana AntiLogger 1.9.2.234 (Wednesday, November 10, 2010):

* Added basic 64bit support.
    NOTE: 64bit version of Zemana AntiLogger provides very basic protection compared to 32bit version, but it can block most dangerous SSL banker trojans similarly to Zeus bot.
    * Improvements in the System-Defense.
    * Fixed data time format bug which showed the subscription period incorrect.

Heuristics kernel module remains at 1.7.2.811.

2. Escalader

Escalader Registered Member

Interesting.

Do you have a link for this?

3. Mongol

Mongol Registered Member

4. whitedragon551

whitedragon551 Registered Member

I had a key for it when they gave away the one year key a few months back. Now they go and make it x64 compatible after I tossed the keys.

5. jmonge

jmonge Registered Member

send them an email to support and for sure they will give you another one;)

6. Doraemon

Doraemon Registered Member

That's a crazy end to the week! o_O :blink: :ninja: Thanks Zemana!!! :D :argh: :D

7. whitedragon551

No luck yet. I used their license lookup feature on their site and nothing is listed for my email address.

8. jmonge

jmonge Registered Member

it's friday:D maybe by monday:)

9. Mongol

Mongol Registered Member

It's now also available at Softpedia and CNet for download. Just click the above link and the download links are right there...:thumb: :)

10. jmonge

jmonge Registered Member

is it free?

11. whitedragon551

I was hoping for another give away. ;)

12. Mongol

Mongol Registered Member

Nope, I got lucky with the last GOTD deal.

13. jmonge

jmonge Registered Member

man you lucky boy:D

14. Mongol

Mongol Registered Member

Zemana will be worth every every penny when renewal comes in 8 months, really a terrific program...:thumb: :cool: But...one can hope they have another GOTD at just the right time...:eek: :D

15. jmonge

jmonge Registered Member

agree:)

16. LODBROK

LODBROK Guest

I have a freebie that expires Jan 30 for an XP box and there's no doubt I'll pay to renew it. In the meantime it seems the 64 bit version is working fine but I'm of the school that this class of software, including SpyShelter, benefits only the 32 bit OS. Given the use of another acclaimed and proven 64 bit suite (or companion like MBAM Pro), I'm not convinced ZAL or SS brings anything to the table. At this point in time, that is.

I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop on the "Zemana Internet Security Suite" announced in May:
    http://www.commtouch.com/press-rele...-internet-security-suite-commtouch-technology
    I wonder how that will affect their use of Sunbelt tech in the System Protect module. That really is the icing on the cake for Zemana's anti-logger tech.

You cheapo skinflints sitting around waiting on your free Angus steak dinner should hack up the money for ZAL. Jeez. You all sound like a Beavis pita who has the latest smart phone and unlimited wireless plan but has to bother everyone else for the time because he's too mingy to afford a Timex. :thumbd: Although I always so enjoy giving them the wrong time...

17. Scoobs72

Scoobs72 Registered Member

Lodbrok, given that other solutions that provide equivalent or more protection than Zemana are available (e.g. Online Armor Free, Spyshelter Free), what is it about Zemana that for you justifies the (high) renewal price? I cannot for the life of me think why I should pay €40 for a straight forward antilogger such a Zemana when I can pay €30 for Online Armor Premium, €0 for Online Armor Free, €0 for Spyshelter Free or €30 one-off for Spyshelter Premium, all of which have the same keylogger protection, and in the case of Online Armor Premium offer much more than ZAL.

18. Tarnak

Tarnak Registered Member

Me too!

However, I grabbed several licenses when it was offered at Bits Du Jour recently, see > http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/zemana-antilogger-172986/

I was confused by the Zemana licensing model, and was sort of relieved by this post > "Zemana Licensing" > https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=277568&highlight=Zemana

So I have licenses coming out of my ears! :D ...and only one desktop computer.

Also, there was another offer available here, Zemana AntiLogger, Free 3 years License > http://www.techno360.in/zemana-antilogger-free/

A comment as recently as October 25th, says they got a license until "09/14/2013"

19. CloneRanger

CloneRanger Registered Member

I was initially misled by the thread title, thinking it was only an update to 64 Bits :D

Actually it's more than that, as i've just discovered today by installing the latest version 1.9.2.234 for my XP/SP2 32 Bits comp ;)

Anyway thanks for the heads up :thumb:

20. Tarnak

Tarnak Registered Member

Not sure who the heads up is for...but you're welcome. :D

21. CloneRanger

Lol yeah, i should have said :D

LODBROK for posting about the new release, & seeing as you mention it, also yourself for the extra useful links ;)

22. whitedragon551

I tried the PCWelt promo here and I got my code and its apparently not valid.

23. Escalader

I got the 15 day trial on windows 7 64 bit. Not sure if I got the 32 bit or 64.
    Vendor site indicated the 64 bit was functionaly not a good as 32.
    I ran for a day or so then suddenly saw this product is an AV.

With an existing AV (Nod32) I wanted no conflicts so I removed Zemana.

During the use of it the window display never said what the last object was that was proceesed. It seemed to say it was doing zip.

So I removed it. :'(

24. CloneRanger

Looks like they havn't informed their webmaster :D

zr.gif

Nothing to do with Zemana. ALL vendors are subject to the same 64 bit restrictions etc.

Where did you get that WRONG info ?

It's NOT an AV, so you can run it just fine alongside yours. Here's some more info, which you can't have seen when you visited their www :D

During the use of it the window display never said what the last object was that was proceesed. It seemed to say it was doing zip.

Also - http://www.zemana.com/Tfaq.aspx#5

Zemana Antilogger Compatibility: - http://www.zemana.com/Tfaq.aspx#5 - Shows ESET compatable

25. Escalader

You are right, confusion.

I will wait for clarity from vendor.:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.