Zemana AntiLogger 1.9.2.210 Released

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by LODBROK, Sep 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LODBROK

LODBROK Guest

AntiLogger 1.9.2.210 (Thursday, September 02, 2010):

* Improved Screen logger protection
    * Number of issues resolved for system-defense module
    * Chinese (Simplified) language file updated (Thanks to fantasyang [at] msn.com)
    * Fixed some incompatibilities with GadgetTrak
    * Fixed some incompatibilities with Skyhook's Wi-Fi positioning Technology

The Heuristics kernel module from 1.6.2.758 to 1.6.2.759.

2. Escalader

Escalader Registered Member

when will the windows 7 64 bit version be released?

3. Noob

Noob Registered Member

Nice, i didn't notice they updated it :p

Not much important changes anyways :rolleyes:

4. CloneRanger

CloneRanger Registered Member

@ LODBROK

Thank you Sir :thumb:

5. firzen771

firzen771 Registered Member

still seems like a good update, imrpoved screenloggin and fixs for system defence. to bad im on an x64 OS now tho so cant use it anymore :/

6. Escalader

Agreed! no x64 no windows 7. So where one wonders is this products growth going to come from?

7. LODBROK

LODBROK Guest

Considering Windows' x64 Kernel Patch Protection (aka KPP, PatchGuard), the need for this class of protection has long been held as unnecessary. Related pro/con arguments regarding that view are beyond the scope of this thread, a simple release announcement.

Ad nauseam replies as to the lack of Zemana's x64 support are nothing more than egotistical nonsense and post count puff ups. Who cares except you? ZAL is a viable solution in a layered strategy for millions of users running 32 bit Windows, XP or Vista or 7.

In my own experience, my E8600/Asus I built over two years ago (when Vista and XP/64 were, and still are, worthless) continues to rock on with XP/32 for my production needs, fast and BSOD free since first power-up. I cannot justify the expense and labor for a Win7x64 "upgrade" and unless this box smokes, my next system is still a year or more off.

So until then then I couldn't care less about Zemana's x64 support. But I do believe their up and coming (hopefully) Suite in collaboration with Commtouch will address that. Perhaps an x64 stand-alone ZAL will spin off of that? Time will tell.

@CloneRanger You're welcome!

8. firzen771

firzen771 Registered Member

our posts are egotistical nonsense? lol i like the program and would like to use it on my new x64 system, how is that being egotistical? im sure every new laptop and desktop being sold in most retail stores by default with x64 shows that things clearly are moving in the direction where vendors either need to support it, or they die out.

and patchguard is far from foolproof, look around a little and ud see that, just to point out one is the new TDL3 rookit which DOES effect 64bit systems...

if id add my 2cents, ur post seems to be adding nothing to this thead other than flames, nobody has issue with it except u and many people would like x64 support from Zemana, not just me lol... this thread was about an update, i stated how it seemed like a good update and said how its too bad that it still doesnt support x64, that seems quite relevent to this thread in my eyes, and im pretty sure most people here would agree with that.

9. Scoobs72

Scoobs72 Registered Member

Well here's hoping your box doesn't smoke it tomorrow and you're left staring at your now worthless zemana license with your next post on Wilders being "wot no 64 bit version?" We'll keep the humble pie warm in the oven.....Escalader raises a valid point. Hope 64bit comes soon for both users and Zemana themselves.

10. Escalader

Thanks, sometimes posters get excited:)

I like their products and would really like a W7 x64 version!

Go to the stores it is 99% W7 x64 bit. That is the future.

I can wait or maybe a competitive product will grab this market.

11. CloneRanger

CloneRanger Registered Member

Who says you have to buy a comp with W7 x64 etc preinstalled ?

If you have your XP disc then build your own comp, or get someone to do it for you, and install XP. Every comp of mine was self built and OEM OS installed. It's not hard to do, and you don't get ALL that extra **** either ;)

12. Escalader

You are right no one says you HAVE to do zip! :D

But realistically most users order from the big guys or the stores no matter what may be possible for a few!

I'm guessing but I wager 90% of users will never get a PC built for them just to stay with XP and use Zemana.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.