Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by AvinashR, Apr 29, 2011.
But the skin or GUI colors don't really look that nice for my eyes
By looking at the screenshot, the program version is Build 120 but it behaves like an older version of HMP.
1. Is it the same as Hitman Pro with free detection but you have to pay for removal?
2. Is the license lifetime?
3. Should I use this or Hitman Pro?
4. Does this conflict with anything else? I assume no since it's on-demand.
1. Yes, exact same.
2. Don't know.
3. Currently, this has a later version, but not for long. Licenses can be cheaper though.
4. Shouldn't, unless Hitman Pro has conflicts on your system.
Well hitman pro is 47 pence cheaper for me in the uk compared to buying zemena anti-malware version, not much difference in cost really, but every little bit helps.
Just installed it. The icon is the same as Hitman, and in add/remove programs, it even says Hitman Pro, lol.
Now THIS got my interest!
You can get hitman pro with other deals usually which have great value. Whats the reasoning behind purchasing Zemana Anti-malware?
Sometimes they have better deals, as said.
Separate names with a comma.