Zemana and WSA

Discussion in 'Prevx Betas' started by Tarnak, Aug 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. subhrobhandari

subhrobhandari Registered Member

Could you please elaborate which shields are being incompatible? I think it might be better to show a notification to the user that specific components are clashing together and showing a option to automatically lower that particular protection to compatible levels (or turn off the feature).

2. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

Zemana is warning about the entirety of the Identity Shield being loaded into the browser. You can disable it but it would significantly reduce your security against undetected threats.

3. Knighthood

Knighthood Registered Member

You mention that you have a relationship with Zemana. Why don't you talk to them about adding webroot as a white list in their core program ?

Hmmm, I just went into the Zemana log and now with the new update version there is more detail than before. 1st one I have today was from ielowutil.exe from IE. Hopefully all future SSL attack message will not be from WSA. I'll let you know.

4. Knighthood

Well well well ! All of the SSL attack message was ielowutil.exe from IE. Now, I'll just have to work with Zemana on this. Thanks WSA.

5. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

Thanks for the update!

6. Knighthood

The last SSL attack I had was on 10/31/11 and come tomorrow I will have 24 hours of zero problems from ANY applications from my Reliability Monitor !!

The last time I had 1 day error free was on 10/13/11.

The last time with 1 week or longer error free was on 8/26/11 - 9/14/11.

Let us keep it that way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.