YTD Video Downloader

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Rasheed187, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Rasheed187

Rasheed187 Registered Member

No, I do like video clips, but I also want to transfer music to USB sticks, in order to play them on my HIFI system.

Kenwood is pretty good: https://www.kenwood.nl/home/systemen/

2. Be_Ta

Be_Ta Registered Member

yes, 3d Youtube... also supports playlist downloading, but in the free version its only 3 at a time that you can add..

3D Youtube Downloader - Batch is an advanced tool for batch downloading multiple clips and entire playlists.

Its that one here:
    3D Youtube Downloader - Batch
    https://ba.3dyd.com/

and the price isnt too shaby also, 9,99 is ok, i mean that man gotta live somehow ;)
    Also you have a 30 day money back garanty, so u can test it..

I know no other tool that can do it that well..

Also the main tool is free anyway and i mostly use it because it gives you full controll over the streams u can select.. if i want 4k 60fps and HDR i can select that and download it without problems..
    Also for Audiobooks or the SCP´s im using it to create my own SCP audio book collection in mp3 ;)

greetz

3. Alec

Alec Registered Member

I know this isn't really responsive since you are looking for Windows downloaders... but on macOS I use Downie (for downloading) and Permute (for transcoding to other formats). They've worked like a champ for me. I will say, though, that YouTube and many others must modify their systems all the time as Downie has an update nearly once a week in order to support all of the changes on the various sites. Seems like a problem plaguing all developers of these utilities.

4. Rasheed187

Thanks for the tip, in the future I might buy a Mac. Downie looks pretty cool.

I didn't even know about this tool. And yes, 3D is pretty good, so it sure is worth the money.

5. korben

korben Registered Member

I have been looking for a replacement for the, e.g. clipgrab can't get it done either on my system, same error.

4K Video Downloader v4.11

The previous one, 4.10 works as expected but now that Windows 7 has reached EOL installing the newest version returns errors.

Ideally, free, I don't mind adverts, with batch mode. I have tried a few so far.

https://www.dvdvideosoft.com/products/dvd/Free-YouTube-Download.htm

Is this gonna help?

6. Rasheed187

Why not simply try 3D Youtube Downloader, it still works for me. BTW, 4K Video Downloader has also stopped working on my system, but perhaps I need to update. Let me know if Free YouTube Download is any good or not. To me it looks a bit shady, but that's just a gut feeling.

7. korben

korben Registered Member

I must confirm and concur
    Free YouTube Download
    is to stay away from.
    Too many popups advertising PRO edition etc.

3D Youtube Downloader is to be recommended; however, I still need the batch download feature...

8. Stupendous Man

Stupendous Man Registered Member

Pity that installing 4K Video Downloader v 4.11 returns errors on your Windows 7 system. Shocking, even, as it is a wonderful downloader, my favorite. I hope the installation issue will be fixed.
    Have you tried the portable version for Windows, as an alternative to the .msi installer version?
    Myself, on Kubuntu, I use the latest "Ubuntu 64-bit Portable" version and it works great.

9. Rasheed187

Did you see this? It has the batch downloading feature, but I have never tested it myself.

https://ba.3dyd.com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.