Your NEW BEST Free Softwares Anti-Malware and Windows cleaners ...

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by PROROOTECT, Aug 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PROROOTECT

PROROOTECT Registered Member

Hello RAD,

WISE Registry Cleaner, yes, it was likely to come from China, because they have more than 1 billion of inhabitans, then the probability was high.

His black GUI is very pleasant, and the buttons light up when the button with the mouse ... I no longer need to turn on my lamp!:argh: (Yes, this same colors: black and red; not only ...) - This is very convenient and reduces my electricity bill:-* . Options/Oxford English Language, Style Black Cool!

Yes, with buttons 'UnFix' and also 'Undo Changes to the Registry' I still can return in case of problems, but the problem is that there are NO problems. I have great confidence in him, I have tried WISE Registry Cleaner already 1 year ago, during March 2008! It cleans things that my other applications do not clean; look in my previous Post #214 ... ... Dinner is served! I apologize for now. Coming Soon!:thumb:

2. PROROOTECT

Hello RAD Hello,

Well, for example RegSeeker found 4 entries green + 9 entries 'Invalid Services'; but WISE at the same time found 95 entries ( of them 4 'not recommended' ) in normal scan mode, and 316 entries in Deep scan mode, on all partitions.

I remember that 'Windows LiveOnCare' cleans these 4 entries - I used the old version without ask before cleaning ...

Returning to WISE, Deep scan found these 316 items: 186 safe and 130 'not recommended'. If I repeat the scan, it never changes the number of its findings, then my confidence is groving again. All safe entries are checked already, but 'not recommended' is not checked automatically, very well! So for WISE, my Windows has accumulated 316 items since its birth 11, 2008 ( last Restore ).
    'Create a full backup for Registry' - and this backup is compressing together in a few seconds. 'Fix problems': first it makes the backup, and '186 safe problems have been fixed'! All right in my Windows after 1 day of use. The 'not recommended' entries, it is mainly ProgID and VersionIndependentProgID created by Windows after using the function 'Add / Remove Programs'. Look here: http://209.85.229.132/search?q=cach...ntprogid safe delete&hl=fr&ct=clnk&cd=7&gl=fr

I want to see this 'not recommended' - tomorrow ...

Coming Soon, RAD!:thumb:

PROROOTECT

3. PROROOTECT

4. bgoodman4

bgoodman4 Registered Member

Is the pro version of WISE Registry Cleaner worth the cost or is the free version adequate?

5. PROROOTECT

YES, BGoodman4, you guessed it, it is a FREE, very FREE version.

My links are always for FREE softwares, always. Beyond question.

Thank you for your question.

PROROOTECT:thumb:

*puppy*

6. bgoodman4

Sorry if my question was not clear. I understand there is a free version but there is also a paid version. My question was is the paid version worth it or are there other, better, programs that will do the things the paid version does that the free version does not.

Attached Files:

• wise.jpg
      wise.jpg
      File size:
      57.8 KB
      Views:
  7. PROROOTECT

Yes BGoodman4,

Well, the Free version is more than sufficient - it is overstuffed in its options, beyond my needs. Clearly Clever. Absolutely no comparison! When guests come here, I want to show my WISE Registry Cleaner 4 Free first.

Congratulations for its developer!:thumb::argh::thumb:

PS. You see, the morning I better understood the issues ... my brain must be more swollen in the morning, it is the proof.

swollen, swollen PROROOTECT

8. bgoodman4

Thank you for the info PROROOTECT, I tried both free versions last night and was amazed at how much both programs found. I run a cleaner nightly and a number of reg cleaners weekly so I thought the Wise programs would not find much. I was very wrong. Very impressive programs for sure. So thanks for the post regrading them, but more than that thank you for all your posts regarding software, I have found them to be very informative and valuable.

9. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

Likewise.

I been a long time advocate and user of RegCure which seemed satisfactory enough for me but this thread now has me sold on WISE.

I tried it, like it, and will likely use it now more often myself.

Thanks for the accompanying commentary and listing it here. It's definitely useful and reasonably safe.

EASTER

10. RAD

RAD Registered Member

I have been whittling the crap out of my registry a little bit at a time, using most of the popular Reg Cleaners mentioned here, but only accepting the suggestions that I feel are absolutely safe.

Wise really does seem the best, but it makes me very uncomfortable to have no support at all, other than an address in central China :eek:
    (BTW: I just spent the month of December in China, ironically.)

The weird thing is that if just manually scan through the registry, I see reference to programs that I KNOW I uninstalled and deleted every known reference to long ago ("eraser" is one.)

No reg cleaner ever catches that. What gives ? :D

11. RAD

RAD Registered Member

12. PROROOTECT

Yes RAD, me also ... The best cleaner, marvellous!:argh:

Click Display at the top of the Page IE, left, and select Full Screen mode; wait a few ...

To stop, direct the mouse to the top of the screen ...

Yes, we are all children somewhere and this is the best way to feel good!:argh: :thumb:

13. bgoodman4

Always nice to get a smile every so often, we do tend to live in a rather serious world these days. Not as much smiling.

Thanks

EDIT: the above is a comment on the world in general, not the poster in particular ------ but a smile really is nice.

Thanks again.

14. Huupi

Huupi Registered Member

Now i'm on the brink of crying,i let it run too long and my screen became opaque,can anybody advise for a real cleaner now !! URGENT ! :D

15. bgoodman4

:rolleyes:

Hummmm, I think you might want to try Windex Windows Washer, its a lite (blue) program that sits quietly on the shelf until needed. Loads fast and leaves a remnant free, streak free PC.

Here is a linbk to the product history but for some reason they have ommited the history relevant to this partcular issue. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windex#Product_history

Oh, unfortunately its not freeware (unless you borrow it from a friend and not give it back).

I hope this helps.

16. PROROOTECT

Hi,

WISE Registry Cleaner 4 Free: I fixed all 186 items: safe (56) and 'not recommended' (130). I have Undo Fix (= restore point).

Now: all my softwares and Internet works more more quickly.:argh:

Quick scan of MBAM: 63555 objects scanned, 1 minute 48 seconds.

PROROOTECT

17. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

A good find Indeed.

YOUR EASTER

18. PROROOTECT

Our new essential & indispensable tool ( but for advanced users only):

NEW Update PE Detective v1.2.1.1: from author site: http://www.ntcore.com/pedetective.php (Updated: February 6, 2009) ... or from Softpedia v1.2.0.1: http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/File-Management/PE-Detective.shtml

Created by Daniel Pistelli! PE detective can scan single PE Files or entire directories (also recursevely) and generate complete reports.
    The PE Detective is deployed along with the Signature Explorer(Updated: January 17, 2009), which is an advanced signature manager to check collisions, handle, update and retrieve signatures.

Double Thank You Daniel!:thumb:

Yours single PROROOTECT

19. crofttk

crofttk Registered Member

Sorry, I guess I'm not an advanced enough user! What does PE stand for?

Very interesting threads you have PROROOTECT!:thumb:

20. PROROOTECT

Yes, PE Detective from NTCore , unique tool ...

I look for the Signature of some PE files like index.dat, some files with the problem in my Windows, 'No match found', 'Invalid PE file' ... I'm detective *puppy* ... I discovered things, I realized thanks to PE Detective; it is amusing & amazing. For me. .:cool:

*puppy*

21. PROROOTECT

WISE Registry Cleaner 4 Free: NEW VERSION!

Yes, v4.14 Build 177: http://www.wisecleaner.com/upgrade.html

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

DataGuard AntiKeylogger Free 2009 from MaxSecurityLab, Released DateJanuary 29, 2009: http://www.maxsecuritylab.com/index.php using heuristic methods to detect and disable 6 types of keyloggers (in Free edition).
    Fast, few ressources, no database signatures. Constant and transparent 'on-the-fly' protection. Four versions.
    Features: Basic Keylogging; Advanced Keylogging (also with modification and modification 2); Basic Clipboard Monitoring. 75 skins - what a real spy ...:argh:

Yours PROROOTECT International Edition:thumb:

*puppy*

22. Huupi

Huupi Registered Member

Huuuh.... in a way it help yes, but i now have to buy a new screen !?! :D

23. PROROOTECT

Hi,

@ Today: Start of my Windows : 21 seconds only. I tourned the service 'Protected Storage' on 'Off'.

@ Today my 'WISE Registry Cleaner 4 Free' fixed 107 items ( 106 'safe' and 1 'not recommended').

@ Ask START: http://start.csail.mit.edu/ ur Artificial Intelligence ...

@Popup Killer TEST: http://www.kephyr.com/popupkillertest/ click test.
    Did if your pop-up blocker pass test 11; 12; 16; 27? My M$ blocker failled these ...

@ The easiest way to lock Windows XP is by simply pressing the Windows logo key and the letter L (for Lock). Doing so will pop-up the Unlock Computer Password box (have you the Password? If no - click OK ).

@ Advanced SystemCare PRO for free: ask RedDawn !:argh: With this NEW version you have Game Buster ! GAME BUSTER. Not for me ... For You.

PROROOTECT here:thumb:

24. zarzenz

zarzenz Registered Member

I've installed both Wise Registry Cleaner and Disk Cleaner free versions and I like them.

I do have one issue with the Disk Cleaner. If I click on Help and then go to Quick Start Guide, I get an Internet Explorer Script Error.

Is this a glitch in the program and can it be corrected.

25. L815

L815 Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.