Yo berryracer! Try this link to an IE Tab type extension!

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by ratchet, Dec 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ratchet

ratchet Registered Member

I'm running Cyberfox and it works fine.

2. berryracer

berryracer Suspended Member

hey bro

IETAB was recently updated to support 64-Bit browsers so the problem I have is not with the ability to run my favorite site in IE mode. The problem is, this site is not compatible with 64 bit. Even with IE 9 64 bit it would fail to launch the game (SPADES)

If you haVE an MSN account or a .NET passport just try to login / then install the active X plugins for the game and notice how on the last one rather than launching the game it would say the page has caused an error

The problem is, this game is my addiction when I have free time which is preventing me from switching to a 64 bit browser. I hate having more than one browser so that's why I am sticking to Firefox 32 bit for now :(

3. ratchet

ratchet Registered Member

I misunderstood! IE Tab Plus was always working for me so I assumed it would work with Cf but when actually using a 64bit version of Ff I tried it and it informed me it doesn't work with 64. That is why I hunted this app down. It seems to me that the WWW went through a phase when fewer and fewer sites rendered less than perfect in Ff but I have to admit it seems to have gotten pretty annoying lately, thus the need for an IE tab app.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.