Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by cb003566, Oct 29, 2004.
please help me how can in boot my system again
i have no image
can a bootable cd help me?
Welcome to Wilders and Acronis Forums.
Please can you give some more Information?
What was you trying to do, that stopped your system from booting?
I stringly recommend you to contact firstname.lastname@example.org and describe your problem in detail. Please also do the following:
- Download Acronis Report utility from http://www.acronis.com/files/support/AcronisReport.exe;
- Run Acronis Report and select the "Create bootable floppy" option;
- Insert a blank floppy disk in the floppy drive and proceed with creating the bootable diskette;
- Boot the computer under consideration from this diskette and wait for report creation process to complete;
- Send us the report.txt file from the floppy disk.
This would provide us with detailed information on the hard disk partition structure.
Separate names with a comma.