"X Minutes Remaining" is BACK in Build 2277

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by HomeTurf, Oct 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HomeTurf

HomeTurf Registered Member

Title says it all.

2. Heco

Heco Registered Member

Yes... but the total progress bar keeps flickering or disappearing and the time remaining indication changes all the time with X days left and the next second after... with XX minutes left! :eek:

3. HomeTurf

Hmmm .. worked fine on mine. No flickering whatsoever. o_O

DAYS left? How big IS the hard drive you're imaging? Did I miss the announcment of 400 TERAbyte harddrives? :D

4. Heco

Heco Registered Member

:D .. I meant that the time remaining indication for the backup to complete keeps changing from a second to the other with the progress bar disappearing at the same time!

5. HomeTurf

Ahhh. Whew! Was getting a bit jealous there for a sec. :oops:

Hmm .. not sure. Sounds like a video refresh problem. Didn't do it with the previous build? If not, then yes, I'd say it's something in TI. Might want to try re-booting and try again. See if it still exists. Another option may be to try changing your screen resolution/refresh rate (temporarily). Also, update your video drivers (if necessary).

6. Heco

Heco Registered Member

LOL... No this problem has never occured with previous builds of TI. Thanks for your advice but my video drivers are up-to-date. It's not a video refresh problem since it's what is written above the total progress bar that keeps changing from X day left to X minutes left. Anyway.. i prefer to go back to version 8.0 till Ti 9.0 will be more stable and above all reliable and i can compute and BACKUP with confidence! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.