www.nod32.com down since saturday?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by citrus, Sep 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leehigdon3

leehigdon3 Registered Member

The page I'm seeing was last updated at 9 AM on the 10th of September and is indicating 1.867 is the latest signature file update. Clearly, this is a cached page.

2. flyrfan111

flyrfan111 Registered Member

Maybe not, they sometimes forget to update the page. Quite possible as they were dealing with site being totally down.

3. pollux

pollux Registered Member

The nod32.com site is up for me again, as well, and I'd tend to agree with flyrfan111 that what I'm seeing is probably not a cached page. Now and again, it takes a while for updates to show up. Given the problems with the site overall, I'm inclined to think that it's just that the page hasn't yet been updated.

pollux

4. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

I have it on good authority that indeed the company that handles Esets domain name did mess up, and it is being remedied as quickly as possible ;)

Cheers :D

5. leehigdon3

I've just checked a number of NOD32 sites, the US, Ireland and Australia. None appear to be updated, yet. All show the latest sig file as 1.867. Very odd that, in such a competitive markket, a major player in computer security wouldn't make it a point to keep their sites up to date.

6. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

I know for sure www.nod32.com.au is owned by Antivirus Australia, and Rod is very sick at the moment, so I don't expect much to be updated on his site for a while...

www.nod32.com has been discussed further up this thread.

As to the Irish site, well they are known for jokes ;) the Irish that is... or is that the butt of jokes ;) I believe this also is a independantly owned site, and sometimes things get busy and the odd job goes to the backburner...

Hope this helps...

Cheers :D

7. PLeX?

PLeX? Registered Member

Mayhaps the other sites download their updates from nod32.com and since it's been down and now out of date, it could explain why.

8. leehigdon3

All of the above could be reasons, I just think it's very odd that the sites for the Czech Republic and Slovakia would be current, but sites in the US and Australia, wouldn't.

9. DonKid

DonKid Registered Member

Here in Brazil the nod´s page is 1.869 and my antivirus too. When you going to see what have changed in this definition it shows 1.864.
    It´s strange.... :D

Best Regards,

DonKid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.