Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by NNard, Mar 14, 2012.
I just noticed that it updated to 220.127.116.11 - any big changes?
Re: WSA Essentials update
I can confirm! Hopefully Joe will give us a change log!
Re: WSA Essentials update
I am running the .154 update on my three systems as well. So far, so good.
18.104.22.168 now Live!
Silent upgrade here to .154 build. All running well.
But really, it would be good to know what is new or changed. Would make the whole episode a little more exciting...IMHO.
Re: 22.214.171.124 now Live!
Same here, no problems.
I merged the threads to keep it in the same place!
He's still traveling. He will post one as soon as he can.
Don't quote me on it but I'm pretty sure at one point he briefly laid out what the main changes would be for each larger milestone...(i.e. Version .13X, .14X, .15X)
I believe for .15X versions it was improved detection logic/mechanisms.
I don't have this NEW version yet i am still running 151 and it says no updates avalible.
I just updated to 154. Updates are rolled out over a period of several days to avoid problems with their servers.
Yep i have it too now , i hope too see the change log soon.
Mine updated a few hours ago, running Smmooootthh, Thanks
I moused over the taskbar icon and yep - I got it...
Here is the change Log:
- The client will now check for updates on the poll interval.
- Fixed an issue causing scans to occasionally hang on registry data.
- Added logic to prevent the execution log from becoming too big. (Affects execution history view and WRData folder size)
- Further reduced background RAM usage when idle. (Even lighter on the system!)
- Fixed causing blank search results when AVG 2012 interferes with the results.
- Added a workaround for an incompatibility with a new Symantec update.
- Added support for the new format Yahoo! search results.
- Will no longer identify the Desktop as a full screen window when Windows reports it as Active and Full Screen. (Affects automatic resource and alert reduction)
- Fixed an issue where an invalid database was not handled correctly by the agent.
- Fixed an infrequent issue with invalid filenames.
- Improved journaling under high contention. (Speed bootup)
- Fixed an issue where interference with disk writes could cause a problem.
- Improved Flash Cookie cleaning.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a scan to stall.
- Fixed a possible system slowdown issue.
- Improved Compatibility with several other software packages, both security and otherwise.
- Improved several server/database calls and functions for performance and back end capability.
Thanks for the changelog TH. Been running this for a few days now.
Wow... They do more stuff in a week than other people fix in a year.
I love this product. Everyone should buy this lol.
THanks, does this also include changes for .151?
Still haven't received the update. Will this update under LUA? I think I need to install it under admin instead.
Yes from .146 to .154!
Updates automatically for me fine under LUA. Got mine 20 minutes ago!
EverQuest still isn't working though. Still need to shut down WSRA to be able to enter any alphabetic characters. Joe, any indication in what build it may be fixed?
Haha even lighter now, hmm how did they manage to do that, impressive
I find this extra-interesting since EQ just went Free-to-Play.
Even more improvements coming soon as well We're definitely not slowing down!
Separate names with a comma.