WSA not remembering my decisions!

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by ams963, May 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ams963

ams963 Registered Member

When I start System Control I can see certain programs set to monitor. Even if I set them to allow wsa just set them to monitor again after I check in.

Also there are some entries in Quarantine. They are set to allow. But after removing them from Quarantine when I check those entries are there again.

Why will WSA not remember my decisions? If it does not remember then why are there options to set those entries to allow, monitor and block?

Best Wishes,
    ams963

2. fax

fax Registered Member

Try to check under the WSA web console if your PC is configured as user defined otherwise all settings are reverted automatically to the configuration set in the web console. Second thing to try is to do a fresh re-install.

Probably all of this installing/removing you seem to perform has corrupted something? May be you are experiencing the pleasures of incompatibilities when running multiple tools? :D :p

Last edited: May 3, 2012
  3. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

That sounds very likely - we've had some users run into this but it is intentional, in that the configuration will be overwritten with the preconfigured global configuration.

Let me know your results!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.