WSA Clean-up guarantee

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by overangry, Nov 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. overangry

overangry Registered Member

Haven't seen this asked yet.
    I know that WSA support will clean up an infected system where it has been bypassed, free of charge.

Does this guarantee also apply for the WSA mobile version?

2. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

I think it may be more difficult to clean up a mobile device (fewer remote access options) but I'm sure our team will work to correct any issue if it comes up. Our mentality with Prevx and Webroot has always been that if we can fix a cleanup issue by spending the time with a single user, it is worthwhile as we can then use the same approach for other users and hopefully automate it in the product.

3. overangry

overangry Registered Member

Thanks for the quick response Joe.

One more question. My son does his banking over his mobile phone, I have warned him against this.
    Is there an identity shield in the mobile version, one that will offer the same or equal protection?

I ask, because more and more websites previously viewed on a desktop, are now being accessed via a mobile device,
    many are password secured sites, email, banking ect.

4. Techfox1976

Techfox1976 Registered Member

Unless the phone is a rooted Android phone, the only threat to online banking on the phone is going to the wrong website or connecting to a malicious WiFi link. The Secure Browsing app in SecureAnywhere Complete for the Android and the Secure Browsing app for iOS help against both of these.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.