Yesterday Adobe have issued a regular quarterly update to its Reader application (10.1.3). I couldn't get successfully through the update process. The update was always aborted saying that some files cannot be accessed or something like this. I tried it repeatedly but always ended with cannot write to some files prompt. In the last attempt I tried to shut down WSA and ... the update process went successfully. So my conclusion is that some of the shields of WSA was blocking the update process. Just to let you know in case anyone encounter the same troubles with Adobe Reader update. P.S. I should add that all my settings (including heuristics) are default except Protected websites which are both (HTTP and HTTPS) set to maximum.