I had been using build 8053 for a while and it worked great. I could do a full system backup to an Iomega Rev drive in about 3 hours. Then they released build 8101 which had problems updating my current install and was really slow, a full system backup took over 8 hours compared to the 3 hours 8053 took. I tried to uninstall 8101 to go back to 8053 and the uninstaller had problems. I finally got it completely removed by manual methods and was able to re-install 8053 and was back to the usual 3 hour backup time. On a whim I decided to try updating to 8101 again and this time it went real smooth, no problems at all. Even better, it now only takes 2 hours or less to do a full system backup!