worked as advertized

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by wattsteacher, Dec 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wattsteacher

wattsteacher Registered Member

Acronis True Image is worth every penny (not too many) I spent on it. I had a major virus attack. Am backing up to a separate hard drive. Verified my archive, restored as per Acronis' True Image directions, and was back up and running in 1/2 hour. Thanks, Acronis True Image!:D

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello wattsteacher,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Thank you very much for your warm comments.

Our team worked hard to create a good and reliable software that works fine on many computers in the world.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

3. Unbelievable

Unbelievable Guest

Well Well, A satisfied customer! This testamonial should be framed and placed on the office wall!

4. quickdraw

quickdraw Registered Member

I'm a satisfied customer too, but I use TI 8.0 (build 937). There is no need to upgrade, as this build already does everything I want. It has saved my butt many times as well.

5. MartinH

MartinH Registered Member

I am satisfied with TI9. Everything is ok for me. On my computer it is much faster than TI8 and more stable.

6. Chutsman

Chutsman Registered Member

"No soup for you" ... only if you watch the TV series, Seinfeld, you would understand. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.