Wireless Network Adaptor

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Australasian, Aug 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Australasian

Australasian Registered Member

Hi,

Any advice would be greatly appreciated :)

Immediately, upon the latest update 2445-20070808 to NOD32 this morning, my wireless adaptor and connection has ceased to work.

My wifi connection does not work due to the following:

Problem caused by NOD32 Antivirus System
    This problem was caused by NOD32 Antivirus System. This program was created by Eset. Eset does not currently have a solution for the problem that you reported.

Problem caused by Texas Instruments PCI7x21 Dedicated SD/MMC/MS/MSPRO/SM/XD Sockets
    This problem was caused by a compatibility issue between Windows Vista and Texas Instruments PCI7x21 Dedicated SD/MMC/MS/MSPRO/SM/XD Sockets.
    Texas Instruments PCI7x21 Dedicated SD/MMC/MS/MSPRO/SM/XD Sockets is usually distributed by the company that manufactured your computer.
    Note: If you bought Texas Instruments PCI7x21 Dedicated SD/MMC/MS/MSPRO/SM/XD Sockets from a retailer and installed it yourself, you will need to contact the manufacturer of Texas Instruments PCI7x21 Dedicated SD/MMC/MS/MSPRO/SM/XD Sockets.
    Recommendation

The Device Manager: under Network Adaptors indicates a problem with “isatap.{E2E88700-351C-4774-9E04-8F80C0396A35}”

Device Status: This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)

IE7 stipulates "An installed Layered Service Provider (LSP) is outdated.

I have checked for a solution through the Sony & Microsoft support sites, to no avail, It would be greatly appreciated if anyone could explain how to rectify the problem with my wireless connection.

Cheers

2. teampump88

teampump88 Registered Member

Have you tried quitting IMON then restarting?

3. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Latest update has resolved the issue.

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.