Winpatrol recommendation

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by twl845, Jul 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twl845

twl845 Registered Member

I have installed Winpatrol Free and am wondering what folks think of it, and if upgrading to Winpatrol Plus is advisable. Although I have only had it for a few days, and haven't had a chance to really check it out, they are offering a 50% discount for the Plus and I would like to know if I should go for it. Thanks in advance for any opinions. I don't know how much longer the discount will be available, so I need to make a decision asap. :)

2. Duradel

Duradel Registered Member

Bill's discount is for a lifetime license. I use it for managing my start up programs and for registry defense. Its up to you to decide whether you want the pro version but since its cheap and its to help support the developer its worth it.

3. Blues7

Blues7 Registered Member

I agree. At this price even if you didn't always use the "PLUS" features of the program you'd be doing a good thing by supporting one of the good guys in the industry.

I find it a very useful program.

4. HAN

HAN Registered Member

Same here for me at home. Beyond that, I bought 25 licenses for the workplace too (Bill will discount for volume purchases.) Nice for noting system changes that may otherwise go unnoticed.

5. ellison64

ellison64 Registered Member

I would purchase it straight away ,its continually being developed and a nice easy app to use.It is limited on task scheduler start up items though ,but hopefully that will be fixed in later releases.You cant go wrong for a lifetime license at the current price
    ellison

6. Jose_Lisbon

Jose_Lisbon Registered Member

Does no harm.
    Can do good.

7. twl845

twl845 Registered Member

I agree. Thanks to all for the input, I'll get The Plus. :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.