Windows Directory Revealer !

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Spanner intheWorks, Jan 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayzzz

jayzzz Registered Member

I just downloaded that...it looks useful! Thank you. :)

2. jayzzz

jayzzz Registered Member

Initially, I was surprised to need VisualBasic, too...but it wasn't a problem. I missed that when I first installed it, and it looked the same with it as it did w/o it. I haven't run it yet to see exactly what it does.

I thought (based on what, I don't know) it would give me the ability to do things in an environment that looked more like DOS. That sounded comfortable. Now, I'm not as sure I can do those things. I'm also thinking I probably shouldn't, in view of how much more complicated computers' file systems have gotten in the past decade (+ or -). ;)

SO I can't share whether I think it's useful or not, nevermind HOW useful, and I can't cite any points, good, bad, or indifferent. Sorry about that! You sound as if you have some interest in the software.

I can say that so far, I have no reason to regret impulsively downloading it. :cool:

3. jayzzz

jayzzz Registered Member

Here's a snapshot of the properties. Perhaps you'll be able to tell from looking at it. :)

Attached Files:

4. jayzzz

jayzzz Registered Member

The snapshot is from the properties of the copy in my downloads file rather than from wherever it installed itself when I opened it. I've got it SOMEplace, anyhow...

5. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

It should be in your Windows, system32 folder. Mine resides there. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.