Windows Antivirus 2012 Virus Undetected by NOD

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by ldhdenver, Jun 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ldhdenver

ldhdenver Registered Member

Whyis it that I am told that NOD32 is THE best on the market, and I am a very low-risk user, and both my desktop and laptop have suddenly come down with this new virus, which looks a lot like the 2011 version I had last fall. If NOD is really on the cutting edge, why do my updates not include keeping this nasty virus off my computerso_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O??

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Registered Member

Sounds like you keep going back to the same crocodile infested river to get a drink of water.

3. Dark Shadow

Dark Shadow Registered Member

@ hammer LMAO.

4. Dark Shadow

Dark Shadow Registered Member

This fake security program usually pops a false security alert window.You perhaps closed out the alert wrong which basically installs it,.I dont care what Antivirus you have,they all fall short to Rogues and it may look the same but they change up very often to avoid detection.

Use a layered security approach and void them from being droped on the system or re examine your surfing habbit.

5. siljaline

siljaline Registered Member

6. dwomack

dwomack Eset Staff Account

Another great tip would be to keep your browser up to date. Browsers usually upgrade their security with every new release and that could go a long way towards avoiding this situation altogether.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.