Windows 98 and DTB files problem

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by enio_jr, Sep 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enio_jr

enio_jr Registered Member

Hello,

I´m doing a script to install and update automatically the SpywareBlaster in computers on my enterprise. The script is working sucessfully in machines with windows 2000 professional, but on Windows 98 it cannot do the manual update. (sorry about my very poor english, ok?).

I´m doing the manual update by downloading the files from www.spywareblaster.net/spywareblaster31/ and copying this files to c:\program files\spywareblaster. On Windows 2000 machines, when i run spywareblaster the first time, it recognize the dtb files and open normally. But in windows 98 it says "database error", and deletes the files.

Can you help me about this?

If you need some more explanations, ask me.

Thank you.

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

I do have access to Win98 SE....so if you don't mind....would you share this particular script and I will see what it does on that PC.

3. enio_jr

enio_jr Registered Member

The script only copies the files from www.spywareblaster.net/spywareblaster31 to local folder of SWB installation.

In Windows 2000 when finish copy and open SWB, it automatically modify the dtb files size. In windows 98 it detect that the files are with error and deletes the files

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.